Frequently asked questions
1. When will the 2024 World Cyclo-cross Championships take place?
The event will take place on 2-4 February 2024 in Tábor in the Komora area.
2. Is the program already available?
Yes, the race program can be found here: https://www.mstabor2024.cz/en/program/
3. How can I buy tickets?
Tickets can be purchased online or in person before the race. Please print your online tickets or be prepared to show the QR code on your mobile phone upon entry.
4. Do I have to print my ticket?
It is not mandatory to print your ticket. The ticket must be scanned for verification. Therefore you can either print it out or verify yourself via the QR code on your ticket.
5. What is the difference between regular and VIP tickets?
Regular tickets allow regular admission to the event, while VIP tickets offer additional benefits such as premium seating, exclusive access to VIP parking areas, and free food and drinks in the form of a buffet. For detailed information on the benefits of VIP tickets, please visit our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Can children attend the event?
Of course! Children are welcome. Tickets are required for all participants regardless of age. If the child is under 130 cm, the admission is free.
7. I am having problems with the payment. What should I do?
We use GoPay to arrange payments. The set limits for one order are 6 thousand EUR for bank transfer, 10 thousand EUR for card payment and for PayPal payment. If you are having issues with the payment or are not sure about the status of your order, please get in touch with us.
8. Is it possible to pay via PayPal?
Yes, but due to PayPal's terms and conditions we only allow payment in CZK in the Czech version of the website.
9. Where is the entrance to the area & where can I park?
You can find more information on our website: https://www.mstabor2024.cz/en/race-map-parking/
10. Are there some discounts available for people with disabilities?
Yes, we offer a 50% discount for people with disabilities. However, these tickets can only be purchased on site. The discount does not apply to companions.
11. Is it possible to take a dog or other animal with me?
It is not possible to bring a dog or other animal to the race for the safety of both the fans and the racers.
12. Is it possible to arrive by camper?
Yes. We offer two parking options for campers. More information here: https://www.mstabor2024.cz/en/race-map-parking/.